Now is the time to get school and college trips confirmed (if you haven’t already) for 2019/20 academic year at Boulder Adventures. If you are returning this will be an easy process, we no doubt have your dates pencilled in and understand your programme needs. If a new customer, please get in touch. We will have a number of questions for you as we do not do “off the peg” this ensures we deliver what you want.
Things we will need to know:
- How many of you?
- How long you want to stay with us, two nights is enough for some others stay for a whole week?
- Catered or self-catered, some groups like the simple option of Boulder Adventures organising the food others like the group to take on the personal responsibility?
- How are you traveling to us? Do you need picking up from the train station? Will a coach be dropping you off? Will you have your own minibus that can be used to get to the activities?
- Do you want Boulder Adventures to fill the whole trip or do you want some days to run your own visits?
- Why are you visiting us? We are sure it is to have fun but there are of course many other benefits to consider. To develop new skills such as learning to read a map, to grow resilience, to build a team, promote leadership or grow confidence in problem solving ability.
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming your group to our centre.